As a follow-up to the previous post, here’s a little bit of advice: most common problems of the world are solved – even if the majority of people still have no idea a solution exists. A few examples:
- Getting fat? Here’s (probably) why.
- Feeling guilty for staying home on a Friday night? There’s science behind this (brain chemistry & wiring).
- Still arguing with your artsy friends about whether you are an artist or not? What does ‘artist’ mean, anyway? Enlightened people have figured it out (and it’s an incredibly inspiring piece, by the way).
- Considering a career as a drunk entrepreneur? Heed the warning. (and laugh all along the way, the guy is hilarious).
- Got a feeling that the way most companies work is illogical at best? Wondering if there’s any other way? You’re on the right trail.
I could go on like this for a long time. Smart people wrote on almost every subject imaginable – from storing your data the right way to sharpening pencils. All you have to do is reach out for that vast knowledge.
Get a Kindle. It will change your life.